- Application deadline: 21-09-2020
- knowledge of MS Office
- experience in Help Desk
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. We provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally with Native Speakers in all languages and we are currently looking for talented individuals for our international team. If you would like to make people’s life better, we are looking for you!
- Partner: Our partner is a
leading full-service provider of global patient enrollment and retention
solutions for the life sciences industry.
· Taking inbound calls from clients who are having a specific disease, and would like to participate in a clinical research to improve their life.
· Making outbound calls for patients who has shown interest in participating in any of the researches.
· Reaching out to people who would like to take part in clinical studies and make an appointment with them at the respective doctor they chose during the prescreening.
- Training: mandatory, paid project training before the campaign starts
- Opening hours: from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Australian Western Standard Time, Monday to Friday
● Fluent English language knowledge
● 1- 2 years experience in the Medical Field and/or Customer Service
● Excellent written and spoken communication skills
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications
● Ability to work at least 5-6 hours a day
● Patient focussed attitude, great interpersonal and
communication skills when talking to elderly people.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the help-desk agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above) and
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
- We use cloud based call center technology
- You need to download our call handling
system, which needs to be tested.
- We train all of our agents online before the beginning of any project
- We monitor the progress of agents and acknowledge successful inquiries
Click the button below to applyApply