- Application deadline: 30-11-2022
- Home office
The Account Executive is responsible for being a trusted Client advisor, bringing together United Call Centers’ expertise and thought leadership to shape solutions and to solve our Clients’ most critical business needs. The Account Executive ensures Client and Customer satisfaction levels and profitability goals are achieved and maintained, and develops and maintains partnerships with Clients in an exceptional way to increase business and Client satisfaction as well.
They will achieve the above by:
- Taking sole responsibility of the Client business management
- Maximizing profitability by retaining and growing the existing business through farming of the existing lines of business
- Finding new opportunities for growth in new divisions or lines of business within existing Client accounts
- Driving contractual and commercial negotiations/discussions
- Enhancing the client relationship across all levels with the stakeholders within the Client organizations
- Renewing existing contracts, including RFP responses
- Offering the best value to the Clients based on operations support while ensuring that all pricing models get the greatest profit margin
- Partnering with Sales, Operations, Legal, IT and Support Functions, in managing relations, issues, negotiations, strategy in support of Client requirements and targeted financial goals.
- Maintains knowledge of the long-term business strategies of each of the potential client(s) business lines to anticipate and plan for optimal partnership interaction between the client and the company
- Develops and executes strategic decisions and business plans for allocated clients
- Meets annual growth targets established
- Works collaboratively with BD, Technology, Analytics teams & other SMEs to identify and maximize all opportunities – driving digital transformative solutions
- Responsible for contractual and commercial frameworks and negotiations
- Effectively promotes United Call Centers’ services through proposals and presentations
- Manages new account implementation, including controlling all internal and external resources.
- Responsible for building and maintaining strong, long-lasting relationships that are growing commercially to maximize the reputation and growth of United Call Centers’ business with each client account
- Ensures retention of the client’s business, developing broad and deep relationships across the client accounts
- Identifies areas of revenue growth and ensures that United Call Centers’ operational and functional teams are engaged as required to support delivery of new business
- Gains the commitment of employees to the company goals and objectives
- Develops relationships with key internal United Call Centers stakeholders to build strong communication channels to support the client’s current and future operational growth
- Supports the local Operational teams with improvement of GM initiatives when required
- Responsible for managing the Account Managers to deliver via clients and internal stakeholders:
o Service Level Targets and changes for all Client Results
o Service implementation plan
o Staffing requirements
o Service implementations and modifications
o Results Analysis
- Communicates performance goals and measures to staff and provides regular and constructive feedback
- Identifies problems, analyzes trends and implements corrective and preventive actions
- Participates in account Reviews with Operations, Support functions and Clients
- Oversee change management process with Client, Operations, and Support functions
- Ensure operational results are clear and delivered in a timely manner
- Attend QBR’s, SBR’s and other key meetings as appropriate
- Act as escalation point for client issues that have not been resolved by normal channels
3. Planning and organizing
- Ensure that the team is sufficiently- staffed to provide a quality service for the clients
- Preparation of Budgets and Forecasts
- Measures and tracks financial performance against forecast and budget
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records
- Plan the monitoring of staff performance
- Preparing and organizing staff incentives etc.
- Preparation for client meetings and QBR’s
4. Decision making
- The post holder will have to make various decisions related to new and existing businesses within their client group.
- The post holder will have to resolve staffing issues to ensure that service levels are met or exceeded.
- The post holder will make decisions relating to customer service and or technical support issues.
- The post holder will have to make budgetary decisions.
- The post holder will be directly responsible for the supervision of the Supervisors and Account Managers in their team.
- The post holder will be expected to work autonomously and on their own initiative. Advice and support are available from the direct superior as required.
6. Experience, knowledge, and skills required
- BSc or BA level of education
- Three years of experience in the BPO industry with a minimum of one year’s management experience
- Excellent communication/presentation skills and ability to build relationships
- Knowledge of managing a budget and the ability to analyze statistical information
- Knowledge of UCC’s Clients and their services
- Exceptional people management and interpersonal skills
- Report writing and analytical skills
- A business acumen
- Ability to identify problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw conclusions
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of CRM software
- The ability to stay calm under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate
United Call Centers is an international call center company founded in 1999. Our main profile is to provide multilingual contact center services with a strong sales focus, now in more than 30 countries, in 50 supported, but virtually in any languages and dialects. Apply now if you would like to be part of our great multicultural community and develop in your career as an Account Executive.
Click the button below to applyApply