- Application deadline: 09-01-2023
United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. At United Call Centers we provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally in all languages and we are currently looking for a talented Dutch speaking CSRs for our international team.
Our new teammates will participate in running a multilingual customer service for one of our biggest Clients, supporting a network of electronic vehicle charging stations.
Upon application, please submit your English resumé.
Also please provide two short (2-3 minute) voice recordings in Dutch and in English, where you introduce yourself and explain why you would like to work with us.
- First line customer support: communicating with customers through various channels (in email and chat only) in Dutch as well as in English
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Knowing the supported products inside and out so that you can answer technical as well as billing-related questions
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
- Participation on all required training
- C2 level Dutch and fluent English language skills
- At least 1 year experience working in call centers or as an at-home customer service agent
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications, technology acumen
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with CRM tools
- Ability to work minimum 140 hours per month in CET time zone
- Payment of 11 EUR/hour, paid monthly via an online payment platform
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
Please note that this is a freelancer contract-based opportunity, so taxes and any social insurance contributions would be handled & paid by the Freelancer.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the customer support agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above)
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
Click the button below to applyApply