United Call Centers is a global leader in providing multilingual call center services using an at-home workforce. At United Call Centers we provide OmniChannel Front Office BPO services globally in various languages and we are currently looking for talented multilingual agents for our international team.
Our new teammates will participate in running a multilingual customer service for one of our biggest Clients, which is the flagship of shared green-mobility across the EU.
Upon application, please submit your English resumé.
- Inbound and outbound customer service tasks: answering incoming calls and written messages in email and chat in a timely manner; performing callbacks (reaching out to customers who requested help previously)
- Escalate problems for Second Line Help-desk support if applicable
- Help with any additional administrative tasks on campaign
- Learn and follow instructions, use standard operating procedures and call scripts, FAQs as provided by management.
- Ensure the Service Desk meets all SLA compliance requirements to the business by exercising an ownership mentality toward customer needs, showing respect and consideration to all team members and contributing improvements where possible
- Being on time and available for given shifts
- Participation on all required training
- Substitution of other agents if needed
- C1 level English
- C1 level of at least one of the following languages: Portuguese, Italian, French, Catalan, Romanian, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, German, Polish, Slovak, Hebrew, Greek
- At least 1 year experience in call/service center
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Online applications, technology acumen
- Great analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiaritiy with CRM tools is an advantage
- Ability to work minimum 120 hours per month in CET timezone
- Competitive hourly rate, paid monthly
- Remote work
- Flexible schedule
- A great and supportive Team
Please note that this is a freelancer contract-based opportunity, so taxes and any social insurance contributions would be handled & paid by the Freelancer.
Work Environment Requirements:
- Quiet workplace (tasks are delivered from the comfort of the customer support agent's home)
- USB Headset (separate microphone and loudspeakers are not good enough to manage calls)
- Computer or Laptop with Windows operating system (Windows 8 or above)
- Broadband internet connection (mobile internet is not good enough to manage calls)
Click the button below to apply